1 delivers the ball to the batsman in cricket
2 rolls balls down an alley at pins
3 a hat that is round and black and hard with a narrow brim; worn by some British businessmen [syn: bowler hat, derby, plug hat]
- Rhymes: -əʊlə(r)
- In the context of "bowling": One who engages in the sport of bowling.
- In the context of "cricket}} The player currently bowling.
Bowler may refer to:
- Bowler hat
- Bowler (ten-pin), someone participating in the sport of bowling
- Bowler (cricket), a cricketer
- Bowler Offroad Ltd, a maker of offroad vehicles
- In marbles, a bowler refers to a ⅞ inch (22 mm) marble. Term used by Marble King, Inc.
- James "Lord Bowler" Lonefeather, a character in The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.
- Bowler, Wisconsin
bowler in Danish: Bowler
bowler in German: Bowler
bowler in French: Lexique du cricket#Bowler
bowler in Dutch: Bowler